Philadelphia - Pittsburgh
This could be a barn-burner (whatever that means). Philly has been giving up tons of shots - maybe the defense is being exposed. They have the potential to put a barrage of shots on as well. MAF will have to play solid to keep up with Biron. But both should be facing some crazy chances.
Nashville - Detroit
Nashville has been playing well as of late...against the lesser teams anyway. Detroit will be a true test or maybe just an indicator that Nashville isn't improved but better than the bad teams. I like Nashville. Trotz. No Kariya. Zetterberg will probably get some points...is that a stretch or what!
Columbus - Chicago
Pascal gets number 6? It could certainly happen.
** update 8 Nov 2007: WRONG!
Buffalo - Boston
Truly, i can watch any game. Buffalo interests me probably the least. But i need to watch Boston play. I am not sure what is going on there...is Tim Thomas that real!? I will have a hard time watching....but i should. My feeling is that Chara is settled in and the defense is better with the system. The defense is not in need of more talent. They have a good corp there.
San Jose - Dallas
Battle of the division leaders. I guess. I don't know if anyone should make the playoffs from the Pacific division. I'd rather see all the Central and the top 3 from the Northwest. But this will still be a hockey game. These teams...i don't get it.
Edmonton - Colorado
Colorado is fun to watch and i probably will watch this game. I still can't believe that Jose Theodore is doing ok in goal there. I saw him as a Jim Carey/Felix Potvin/Roman Cechmanek. More power to him though - outplaying Budaj it seems.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment