Friday, November 9, 2007

No bitter beer on tap tonight...

But two stale ones in bottles.

Toronto - Buffalo
ho hum. This could be a shootout. It could be a blowout. It could be that i don't care. Ya know for all the non-interest i have for Buffalo - they are playing ok. Props to Lindy Ruff. (Also, i do like Connelly and Vanek...)

Atlanta - Florida
These two have some noteworthy-ness. Youngsters and scorers and a new coach and whatnot...but why watch? Kovalchuk is almost enough...truly, this isn't so bad.

The rest of the games all have promise!
Columbus - Detroit
Columbus is coming off a complete bust against Chicago. I would guess this will have them playing tighter tonight. Detroit, well, is Detroit. Lidstrom, Rafalaski, Chelios...Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Holmstrom... I am there. I will watch this game if i am around a TV or computer (slingbox baby!) and able to do so!

St. Louis - Chicago
Kane. (oh and these two teams are showing themselves this year.)

Colorado - Vancouver
Vancouver can put me to sleep...but this year they are letting goals slip by. That and Colorado has a fun team.

Anaheim - San Jose
I guess i am more into this one because of last season, because this season, neither team is all that exciting. Will Roenick get 500? He's one of the greater ones i have seen so more power to him.

after the previous debacles, i won't be prognosticating any time soon. Maybe after the mid-point of the season when teams MIGHT have a clear pattern to their play.

No comments: