What are we seeing here!? Defense gave up shots but low percentage. Lundqvist 31 saves - shutout. Only two goals scored. Is Renney secretly bringing Jacques Lemaire and phat Lou Lam into his coaches' meetings? As long as it works. As long as the team BUYS into it - the New York Randevilgers is fine with me!
It is clearly the trend in the NEW NHL. Kinda funny really. All the rules to open the game up and it seems the best strategy for a team has become - play tighter DEFENSE. I don't mind. I like for the goals to cost hard work. As long as we don't get any 4 shot games, i'm cool with it.
AND if my rangers play it the best...i am cooler with it.
One game. Two games. but it was the Caps and a Lightning team that is woefully struggling.
i guess other than a second solid ranger performance i was surprised a bit by the Montreal win over Philly. I certianly thought it would be more of a game. Oh and Detroit's win. I didn't watch - but it seems those two will have some great battles.
Does Detroit have the best 5 in the league!? Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Rafalski. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment