Reading the boards that i read, i have seen people coming down on Elias. Even to the extent of benching him. (perhaps it would motivate him...but better, the entire team)
It is interesting that in this new system, the Devils have yet to get Elias producing. It is odd, i think Elias would be producing something no matter where he is! I love this guy. BUT perhaps the effects of losing a pure passing, smooth skating center - Gomez, shows that Elias can't create his own opportunities?! I don't know. I expect that Sutter would mix lines up until they find someone to get Elias the puck in good situations.
Maybe Langenbrunner will get him going.
More to be seen - i hate New Jersey, but i like this guy. I hope he can turn it around without any benefit to the Devils! (that would be too good...and impossible.)
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment